- Personal attacks, Flaming, Name Calling towards others will not be tolerated. We take politeness very seriously. You are welcome to challenge others points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully Do not create a new topic with the same content to an existing topic. Duplicated topics will be removed if seen unfit. Browse through the forum, or do a search and see if a particular topic already exists.
- Do not make false allegations or accusations against any member within any topic on this website that is liable to offend or harm a persons reputation. Any person found to be doing this may receive an immediate ban from this website.
- We have a zero-tolerance approach on SPAM. If you post spam, you risk your account being permanently banned and your topic will be deleted.
- No advertising is allowed here.
- No discussions about Religion
- Always keep to the original subject of any topic where possible, otherwise your post may be removed.
- Offensive language in any section of this forum which is liable to offend certain quests/members. All or any words considered to be offensive will be removed or edited.
- Administrators and those authorized reserve the right to add remove or modify any rules without prior notice, so please check these rules on a regular basis.
- All Topics and posts must be in English
- Applications You wont have permissions to see the applications forum unless you have made 2 Approved content posts
Chat box Rules:
- Basic forum rules also apply to the chat box as well, this includes rules about: vulgarity, flaming, spamming, etc.
- The Chat box is intended for general chat and off-topic discussions. It is to be used as a way to interact with the community, not to ask perceived simple questions.
- If discussions in the Chat box are getting out of hand, a member of Staff with a screenshot and time stamp of what happened and when it happened. We will take the necessary action(s).
- We will not tolerate flaming, vulgarities, spamming or anything that could potentially have a negative impact on another member's enjoyment of the site.
- Have a good time, act maturely, be friendly, make friends, and have fun! That's what this community is all about. Webmaster talk, forum talk and all the 'good stuff' is very much allowed. If things get too complicated for the chat box we recommend you make a topic in the appropriate forum!
- Failure to abide by our guidelines results in swift action. Your shout is deleted, you're issued a warning point as well as a 24-hr chat box suspension. If you violate these guidelines a second time, you will receive yet another warning point and your chat box privileges will be permanently revoked.
- Use a spoiler for all media links include videos, images, embedded sounds/flash animations. Make sure you indicate what media type you are posting.
- You Must speak English in chat box
If you deviate from the rules, this could lead to temporary or permanent ban on the forum.